- ticket title
- CBD Water and Hemp Oil Production is Legal After 2018 Farm Bill
- Why Contacts Are the Most Practical Solution
- The Seven Vision Functions That Could Make You Fail The Minimum Vision Test In California
- Common Ways You Might Be Damaging Your Vision
- What is the Statute of Limitations for Dental Malpractice?
Headaches, period pains and toothaches can attack you anytime of the day and can really hamper your ability to function optimally. While it could be easier to reach out for a couple of over-the-counter Ibuprofen, there’s nothing that could beat natural and side-effect-free relief for pain and discomfort. Ibuprofen and other NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) do a great job of relieving pain, but they also cause irritation in your stomach. Read on for a few suggestions for safe and natural pain relief that don’t only take away your discomfort but also give you a feeling of well-being:
1. Devil’s claw: Bone and muscle pain, like the kind you get from arthritis and shoulder, neck and back pain can be soothed by Devil’s claw. The analgesic effect is brought about by the herb’s ingredients iridoid glycosides and harpagoside. It can be taken in as tea or as tincture.
2. Capsaicin: This herb is an analgesic by helping the body release endorphins. Capsaicin is found in hot peppers and is added to commercial analgesic creams that are meant to relieve nerve and joint pain. It’s “hot” so avoid touching your eyes when using creams with capsaicin. When ingested, it relieves gastric pain and digestion problems. You can eat a few peppers or add cayenne to your food to add capsaicin into your diet.
3. Green tea: It’s readily available and it has been used for centuries for its great health benefits. Green tea helps with digestion, and relieves muscle pains.
4. Gingerroot: This is another herb for mild digestive pain and fibromyalgia. Ginger also helps relieve sore throat pain.
These are just some of the herbs you can stock up on for a natural way to relieve pain and discomfort.